08 January 2009

Trevize Yalin

 


My former sub and wife Markie Reifsnider wanted to have an own sub herself - and I finally agreed, when I will be her Secondary Owner. This sub's sub was Trevize. So i know her for quite a very long time, since autumn 2007 I think. She was often with my wife and me and after some scepsis in the beginning i started liking her very quick. So it was clear, that she became my personal sub after Markie vanished from SL. In May 2008 she was collared by me.

Trevi is a bisexual submissive Italian girl with the biggest heart you can imagine. She is friendly, and generous. She has a true sense of humor - and understanding. Sometimes a brat and teasing, she is 100% loyal submissive - and loving friend. my little family wouldn't be half the fun without her. She does a lot to keep the family together. And she helped often through the dark hours after Markie's vanishing and death.

Her "third life" is Gor. She lives a Panther life at Damu Kabila Tribe. Alltho it is not my thing, I gladly permit her to be there.

Not enough of that, she is also a good latex designer, her "3vize Design" is legendary ;-)

Besides that, I love her - do I have to mention that ? :-)


 

2 comments:

Ice said...

Definitely, Trevi is all that ... and even more :)


Italian are the best (even 1/8th Italian ones :))


Forza Trevi !!!!

Trevi said...

Now is better you don't add more post Duchesse.. i want see our pic in Blog head :)
Thank you very much Duchesse!
Trevie