14 August 2008

Annie Westland, my sub and soulmate


We have a quite long history, I know her since end of 2007, when Annie was a free sub looking for a new Domme. I met her when I was dancing with Susi and Cord in a Dutch club. Annie is Dutch, and I can speak Dutch quite decent too. And as I like the way she is, her soul and her humor, I was happy when she finally agreed to submit to me. Our history had some ups and downs, so we had a time, when I was in bad mood and let her free, that she was not my sub any more. But in May we both felt, that this was no good idea, that we miss each other and on 5 May she accepted my collar again.

Since then our friendship became stronger and finally it became love. Annie is one of the few who are able to look in my soul and know me good - sometimes she knows me better than I do myself.

While she was not quite happy when I married Rotpaulette, I hope she accepts my offer to become my other wife.... my Soulmate.

Annie, ik zeg het hier in het openbaar: Ik hou van jou, ik geef om jou, ik ben zo blij dat ik je heb - ga nooit meer weg van mij!

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

BE YOUR PARTNER FOR EVER.....

AL BEN IK NIET ZOVEEL ONLINE.........

KUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS