13 August 2008

Cord Beattie


A new Sub? Not quite!

In terms of Scond Life I know Cord for ages. I met her, when I was dancing with Markie at Kailywulf's Latex Party in Summer last year. Cord was there, together with her Sister Susi. She was dressed like a slave, so she wore Real Restraint seriuos shackles. For what reason ever, Cord or Susi forgot to take the keys from the shackles - so it was my pleasure to take them....

I gave them back to her Mistress, of course. Her name is Diana Sicling, and she became a close friend of mine.

For personal reasons, Cord's and Diana's ways parted and Cord asked me to become my sub. As I know her for so long - and liked her very much - I said yes, of course. Because Cord is a very well behaving, friendly, creative, loyal and very submissive sub, with a fine sense of black humor.

So we had a big collaring event on 30 July with a lot of friends, and to our surprise and big pleasure, even Diana showed up.

I'm happy that you are part of my family now, Cord! Stay in trouble!

-> Visit Cord's blog

No comments: